- Thermostatic valve designed with ceramic seal,hot/cold water isolation technology.
- Built-in with brass check valve. Avoid the possibility of water return back.
- Automatically balance the cold and hot water pressure.If no cold water supply, hot water will be cut off. If no hot water supply, cold water will be cut off. This way can efficaciously protect scald or frostbite during shower.
- No need waiting.When turn on the switch, thermostatic valve will outlet hot water until temperature reaches to constant temperature.
- High precious brass material
- Precise temperature control
- Thermostatic, Temperature is stable and proof over-cold or over-heat.
- Only need setting once. Temperature and water flow rate will not change,saving time and water.
- PVD mirror coating avoids the oxidation rust.
- Easy installation.
- Material: Solid brass
- Surface Process: High polished chrome finish
- Cold/Hot Water Control Type: Auto-thermostatic control
- Installation: Wall mounted
- Recommended pressure: 0.5MPa-10MPA.
- Cold water supply temperature range:5-29°C.
- Hot water supply temperature range:50-80°C.
- Adjustable temperature range: 20-50°C.
Water temperature requirements:
- Recommended maximum: = 65°C
- Minimum hot water temperature:= 55°C
- Maximum cold water temperature:= 25°C
- Valves operating outside these conditions cannot be guaranteed by the Scheme to operate as Type 2 valves.
- A stored water temperature of 60°C is considered sufficient to meet all normal requirements and will minimise the effects of scale in hard water areas.
The basic points of the thermostatic faucet:
- Install hot water pipes on the left and install cold water pipes on the right
- Clean the wall and mounting holes before installation
- Do not support the use of natural gas water heater, may lead to pressure can not keep up with normal use
- The main working principle is built-in probe, you can control the temperature within 38 safe temperature, if the temperature is too high, the probe will automatically sense the temperature, stop the water.
- 1 x Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer Valve
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.