1. Bright LED 360° rotating spotlight: 3 solar safety lights with multi-connector rotatable design, 360° independent adjustment of solar panels and spotlights, can be rotated to any angle according to your needs, providing a wider and more flexible light range.
Environmentally friendly solar energy: Built-in human motion sensor function and low light sensor. It can detect distances up to 33 feet, with a range of 120 degrees. When it is sensed, it flashes for 30 seconds and then automatically turns off.
3. IP65 weatherproof and easy to install: Waterproof rating: IP65, can be fixed on the wall with screws, suitable for any weather conditions, suitable for terraces, lawns or viewing decks.
4. Long-lasting working time: Built-in lithium battery (2200mAh) ensures full charge in low light, which can last up to 30 hours at night and 6 hours under glare.
The adjustable motion sensor light will automatically turn on at night/turn off at sunrise and can work for more than 5000 hours.
5. By using solar energy, it is easy to install and save energy.
6. It is very suitable for the lighting and security of gardens, garages, corridors and other areas. During automatic operation during the day, direct sunlight: automatic shutdown during the day and automatic opening at night.
Beam angle: 270°
Sensing angle: 120°
Battery voltage: 3.7V
Waterproof rating: IP65
Solar panel power: 2.5W
Solar panel voltage: 5.5V
Number of LED: 112LED; 134LED;
Battery capacity: 2400mAh
Sensing distance: 3-5m/9.84-16.4ft
3 lighting modes:
1. Light control (light off during the day to charge, automatic weak light always on at dark)
2. Light control and human body induction (light off during the day to charge, dark and weak light always bright + people come to highlight)
3. Human body induction (light off during the day to charge, in dark, people come to turn on the light, people go off the light)
When natural light is sufficient, this mode can turn off the light at any time during the day.
At night, the light stays off until the sensor detects nearby movement. Then, the sensor turns on the light. The light stays on during the proximal movement, and then goes on for 15 or 30 seconds after the movement stops or leaves the area and then goes out.
This product uses solar energy. Please choose a location that receives plenty of sunlight to optimize its solar charging.
The greater the charge received from sunlight, the longer the lighting time. The recommended installation height is 2-2.5m/6.56-8.2ft. Keep away from heat sources or domestic garbage, and dispose of them in a local battery processing center.
The lamp usually requires 8 hours of sunlight to fully charge before it can be used.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.