- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- Mat cover is made of 100% soft cotton fabric.
- Each mat has 4500 acupressure points embedded on the surface.
- Each Pillow has 1890 acupressure points embedded on the surface.
- 1.5cm thick foam cushion mat.
- The Acupressure Mat Size : 65*40*1.5cm
- The Pillow Size : 37*14*10cm
- Reduce muscle tension in back, neck, shoulders;
- Improve blood circulation;
- Increase energy levels;
- Deepen sense of relaxation;
- Improve sleep quality.
What is an acupressure mat?
- An acupressure mat is like a cushioned yoga mat with lots of pointed spikes embedded on its surface.
- These acupressure points can effectively needle the skin; stimulate acupuncture points in your body for the release of endorphins and oxytocin resulting in a calm relaxed feeling.
- It also promotes blood circulation, increases oxygen uptake, and boosts your energy.
How to use it?
- There are different ways to use it.
- Most people lie on the mat, either on the back, or on the side.
- You can also roll up the mat to use it as a pillow under your neck.
- If you find the spikes sharp and uncomfortable in the beginning, you can use a thin fabric between you and the mat.
- The goal is to rest directly on the mat.
- You may feel a burning sensation, your blood pulsates and your body warms up.
- The first 10-15 minutes you may feel you are more alert instead of relaxed.
- It is ok as your body is adjusting to the spikes.
- Try your best to make your body relaxed and soon your tension will ease.
- Some people even fall asleep on the mat and that is heaven for people suffering frominsomnia.
- The Acupressure Mat can''t be washed with the clothes to prevent the clothes from being broken.
- Please allow slight 0-1cm difference due to manual measurement and a little color variation for different display setting，thanks for your kindly understanding.
- 1 x Acupressure Mat
- 1 x Pillow
- 1 x Storage Bag
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.